Sunday, December 16, 2012

Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Hybrid Gets Driven


Panamera Shooting Break

I’m a writer, which means I’m also kind of a jerk. It’s true – I actually believe that my opinions are so valid, so compelling, and so correct that you, dear reader, absolutely need to be exposed to them. I’m willing to accept that I’m kind of a jerk, but you have to give me this: the Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Hybrid is the sexxxiest luxo-barge in the automotive universe, green or not.

The Pana Sport Turismo (which, by the way, should be an espresso drink of some kind) is the latest in Porsche’s increasingly green line-up of sporting cars, following in the footsteps of the high-mpg Cayenne Diesel SUV, the flywheel-hybrid GT3 R racer, and the upcoming 918 uber-exotik speedster; and, with more than 400 combined horsepower available from its multiple powerplants (about the same as a first-gen Dodge Viper), this sleek, Teutonic wagon has more than enough “go” to wear the Porsche badge proudly.

The Panamera Sport Turismo is believed to be a “sneak peek” of the next-generation Panamera, due in 2015 as a 2016 model. 




SourcePorsche.

No comments:

Post a Comment