Friday, July 24, 2015

New Bond Car Would Get Crushed By Tesla Model S P90DL

As I just wrote, the terminology I will now use for the Ludicrous Tesla Model S is Tesla Model S P90DL(or if I get lazy, Tesla P90DL… or if I get really lazy, P90DL… or if I get super lazy, L). Moving on… Tesla Motors Club forum member “robertvg” noticed today in a just-released 007 Spectre trailer that the next James Bond car will go from 0 to 60 mph in a whopping… 3.2 seconds.
Of course, the folks over in the Tesla Motors Club forum lamented that Bond wouldn’t be driving the P90DL. Aside from getting to 60 mph in a much quicker 2.8 seconds, there’s a lot of fun you could have with a quiet, electrified car.
By the way, Bond’s car in 007 Spectre is the Aston Martin DB10. Cool car, but as inadequate as all of these Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, and Porsches compared to the P90DL. If you haven’t already clicked the YouTube link above, here’s the trailer (I’m eager to see the film):

No comments:

Post a Comment